Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver. PIXMA MX360 is an Inkjet Workplace All-In-One Printer as a perfect choice for your home or little office. With built-in 30-sheet Automatic File Feeder for quick, you scan and send out initial faxes so you can do numerous jobs while the printer is working.
Canon PIXMA MX360 SeriesIn addition, Super G3 High-speed Fax likewise guarantees the most effective interaction and thanks to Double Color range processing technology, every copy you will keep the initial stability. When creating and dispersing your most private files, you can also take full advantage of security features such as password safeguarded PDF files so you can feel comfy.
Although you currently delight in unlimited printing, the photo laboratory quality will be printed as much as 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size, your photo printing choice has now been expanded to Complete HD video. The Full HD Movie Print feature enables you to customize favorite video recorded with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into stunning photo prints.
Enjoy likewise the ability to print without an additional computer system through PictBridge and optional Bluetooth. Plus, if you wish to create and tailor your own web layout, Easy-WebPrint EX software also permits you to produce clips, modify and manage your own web designs so you can print what you desire when you desire from the web.
Print, scan, and copy are going to be a very easy your job. This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach. For a scanner has a resolution of approximately 1,200 x 2,400 dpi. With the technology available on the CIS scanner on the printer, we are so sure of the quality of the scanner of the printer is very good.
ADF feature will also be available on the printer paper, the capacity reaches 100 sheets. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX360 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MX360 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.01||22.51MB||Download|
|MX360 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.56||21.67MB||Download|
|MX360 series MP Driver||Windows XP x64||1.01||14.65MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||126.96.36.199||13.76MB||Download|
|MX360 series Scanner Driver||macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||17.7.1a||11.65MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0||7.05MB||Download|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||188.8.131.52||16.43MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.59MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X||Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||7.33.0||6.17MB||Download|
|IJ scanner driver||Linux – source file||1.70||2.31MB||Download|
|IJ Scanner Driver||Linux – Debian & RedHat + manual||1.70||2.97MB||Download|
|IJ printer driver||Linux – source file||3.50||5.93MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian & RedHat + manual||3.50||6.89MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX360 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.MX Printer series-made Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the printers with the print capabilities and excellent performance. If you are looking for this type of printer, we recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA MX360. This has the advantage that the printer will be ready to help you to complete your work easily, some great feature provided by Canon on this printer will make you easy to use him.