Canon PIXMA MP620 scanner Drivers. Canon PIXMA MP620 Scanner All-in-One print, scan and copy provide simple to scan high quality, can print wirelessly from throughout the home through WiFi, likewise chose the network through an Ethernet cable, a cable from the PC to print of a few of the work. MP620 Scanning element contact image sensing unit, Scanner Characteristic Network Scan/ Auto Scan Mode/ Press Scan/ Scan to Memory and Gutter Shadow Correction, high-quality scan gives an optimum scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi/ Inserted approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, produce quality originals. Color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external/ Max. scan document size Flatbed As much as 8.5 x 11.7.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP620 scanner Drivers (Windows & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MP620 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
Download ↔ MP620 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows) – Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MP620 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MP620 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.