Canon PIXMA MP560 Scanner drivers. Canon PIXMA MP560 Scanner with the performance of the compact all-in-one print, copy and scan offers high quality for creating dazzling photo or file is clear text, help and alleviate the job of the Office or House stacks of your organization. Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the kind of original you are scanning, shop it with the proper settings. Scanner type Flatbed Scanning, Aspect and contact image sensing unit offers high quality, optimum scan resolutions (Optical) As Much As 2400 x 4800 dpi/ Inserted As much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, produce quality original.
Scanner includes Network Scan/ Auto Scan Mode/ Seamless Gutter Shadow Correction/ Press Scan/ Scan to Memory. Color Depth 48-bit in/ 24-bit ext. Maximum scan document size 8.5 x 11.7.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Scanner drivers (Windows & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MP560 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)
Download ↔ MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MP560 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MP560 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.