Canon imageRUNNER 1270F Driver Download. This series of best printers made by Canon we believe will give you excellent print results and quality. Canon imageRUNNER 1270F is one of the series of printers made by Canon that we highly recommend you to use, great features that are available, and also excellent performance support, the print resolution you will get on this printer will also be very quality.
Users will be more confident in the quality of this printer with the support of a print resolution that reaches 12 ppm. The print quality of the images and text on this printer should not be in doubt. some great features like ADF will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, for the imageRUNNER printer series, you can also use Canon imageRUNNER 1133. We provide driver download links for Canon imageRUNNER 1270F that are directly connected to canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed : 13 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : –
- Connection Availability : –
- Mobile Printing Support : –
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER 1270F Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Printer Driver R1.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Printer Driver R1.01 for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER 1270F Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 1270F Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.