Canon PIXMA MX370 Drivers. The PIXMA MX370 series is an All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that brings exceptional quality, speed, and ease of use to your office for increased efficiency.
Canon PIXMA MX370 SeriesBuilt-in File Feeder Immediately integrated 30 sheets, FastFront is some amazing feature that permits you to easily multitask while your PIXMA MX370 is working. This can bring office effectiveness to the next level and reduce expenses at the same time. The Canon MX370 All-in-One likewise uses a maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and FINE Cartridge System suggests any exceptional service document printing and effectiveness while integrated imaging technology likewise guarantees the stability of initial files maintained with each copy and scan.
PIXMA MX370 also uses basic security by making use of features to prevent defective fax transmission and keep all files scanned with password secured. Not just that, MX370 likewise enables you to turn your workplace into a photo laboratory and print quality pictures, beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″.
Now your photo printing options likewise include Complete HD video while you can still take pleasure in printing without a computer system through a suitable direct printing alternative. The Canon PIXMA MX370 offers business-quality imaging and flexible services that can assist take your company to the next level.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MX370 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.02||20.82MB||Download|
|MX370 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.56||22.17MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||188.8.131.52||13.77MB||Download|
|MX370 series Scanner Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||18.1.0b||10.40MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0a||7.05MB||Download|
|MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||184.108.40.206||16.44MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.59MB||Download|
|MX370 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||1.90||1.28MB||Download|
|MX370 series ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||1.90||1.31MB||Download|
|MX370 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.70||3.44MB||Download|
|MX370 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.70||3.57MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||1.90||3.42MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||3.70||8.08MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX370 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX370 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.