Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download. With a print resolution reached 4,800 x 1,200 dpi will make you sure you print quality that is owned by this printer, with a resolution that is owned by this printer we strongly believe the print quality on produce by printer this will be very good, you may want to know how the print speed will be in the results by this printer, print speed in produce by printer is 10 ppm, and 6 ppm for color, it will be a lot of other advantages that will be provided by the Canon MX525.
Another printer from Canon with excellent quality and very good printing speed, the Canon PIXMA MX525 is probably going to be a very suitable choice for your use and we believe you will feel happy with using this printer. A variety of great features that are owned by this printer will make him one of the best, Canin printer print speeds are very good also will be available on this printer you will be very satisfied with the print quality and print speed is extremely fast. Canon PIXMA G2000 probably can be an alternative for you, this printer also has excellent printing quality. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA MX525 then you’ve come to the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX525 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.