Canon imageRUNNER 1133 Driver Download. With a weight of just 20.5 kg, you will probably run into trouble if you slightly move the printer alone. Print resolution 600 dpi reach that will make you more and believe in quality will generate by this printer. And a resolution of 600 dpi scan also reached. features Automatic Document Feeder will also present on this printer. If you are looking for drivers and software for this printer then you come to the right website.
Multifunctional Laser Printers Canon has indeed been artificial enduring quality in produce. One is the Canon imageRUNNER 1133 which is artificial image printer Canon that will be ready to help you get in and finish your work in great numbers. With all the great features of this printer imageRUNNER 1133, there will be ready to assist you in completing your work.
the printing capacity of 1,050 sheets on the printer it will make you a lot of time and also the cost of printing that will be produced by this printer also won’t make you disappointed. Perfect results and low printing costs also will you get on this printer. You can also try the Canon MF8030Cn imageCLASS printer also has very print results you can count on. we also provide a link download driver for Canon imageRUNNER 1133 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER 1133 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver and Software (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|Full Driver and Softwarefor (Windows 32 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER 1133 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 1133 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageRUNNER 1133 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.