Canon PIXMA MX497 Driver Download. Nothing feels greater in printing than a multifunction device with the ability to print, copy, scan, send, or receive faxes. It also has an operation panel with a full dot display and an automatic document feeder (ADF) with appropriate capacity. The ADF can hold up to 20 sheets of plain paper of A4 or letter sizes. If a legal-sized article is in use, the ADF capacity is only five sheets. The primary user interface is the USB 2.0 hi-speed port. The acoustic noise level for PC print, when using a photo paper is approximately 44.5 dB (A).
Another exceptional quality of this machine is its mobile compatibility with many exciting features. Some of such functions include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA printing solutions, and Access Point Mode. When the machine is in operation, the supported temperature is between 5 and 350C and condensation within 10 and 90%. When the device is in storage, the supported factors include a temperature between 0 and 400C. During storage, the relative humidity is between 5 and 95% with no dew condensation.
When considering the power specifications of this machine, the supported voltage is between 100 and 240 volts at 50/60 Hz. On the other hand, the power consumption depends on the current model of the printer. For instance, when the printer is in the ‘off’ mode, the machine uses 0.3 watts. At the standby mode, the printer uses about 0.9 watts while copying requires about 7 watts of power.
Canon PIXMA MX497 Driver Download
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX497 Complete Driver And Software Application for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX497 MP Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX 497 XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX 497 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX 497 ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX497 Complete Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX497 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX497 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
This machine has Energy Star and EPEAT ratings for RoHS (EU, China) and WEEE for the EU only. It can also produce a duty cycle in the tone of up to 1000 pages per month. Whereas the width of the device is up to 435 mm, and the depth os 295 mm. It has a height of up to 189 mm while the weight is about 5.9 kg. Download Canon PIXMA MX497 driver from Canon Website.