Canon PIXMA MP260 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA MP260 Scanner All-in-One performance with a compact multi colour print, copy, scanner and uses users an easy-fast offered featured unique additional and utilize the Canon fine Full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering that improves the quality of prints Excel in the world of printing, scan. Print top quality and spirit of vibrant prints, copy (MONO), As much as 19 ppm/ Up to 15 ppm (color), plus scan at Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi, producing brilliant quality images or documents clear text and sharp graphics.
MP Navigator EX Software application to scan, save, print images and documents, offers users easy-quickly discover solutions can modify images or attach images to e-mail using application software Canon MP Navigator EX. Canon MP260 series Scanner Driver for driver scanner TWAIN-compliant scanners, Canon color image scanner.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Scanner Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MP260 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Download ↔ MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.05 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MP260 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MP260 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.