Canon PIXMA TS3120 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA TS3120 Printing & Scan All-in-One functions Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud efficiency with compact multifunctional delight in quality clear text and photo printing full-color vibrancy, directly from the mobile phones, Wi-Fi cameras or cloud, simply link the Mobile App (IOS/ANDROID) Canon PRINT app smart devices, tablets and all of your favorite devices, PIXMA TS3120 Wireless standard user interface Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
TS3120 Scanner includes Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning, Auto Scan Mode, File Removal Tip, Scanner type Flatbed, Scanning component and Contact Image Sensing unit, improve the quality of the scans of the initial maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Color Depth 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)/ Max. scan document size (A4/Letter) 8.5 x 11.7.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Download ↔ TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS3120 Printer Driver
Table of Contents
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS3120 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.