Canon PIXMA MG2510 Drivers. Canon PIXMA MG2510 Inkjet All-In-One Printers with the best general photo efficiency or clear text, the ink’s ink text is dye ink for complete color, black pigment ink for sharp text. PIXMA MG2510 slim body style uses a place for your printing machine to save space and fit anywhere in your home. Present plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically eject the printer each time you send out a photo/ file that you want to print.
Print superior quality, print speed (Black) ESAT Approx. 8.0 ipm/ Color Approximate. 4.0 ipm, produce stunning prints with optimum print resolution (Color) Up to 4800 x 600 dpi/ Black Up to 600 x 600 dpi, using small print head technology, Ink Compatibility– (PG-145 XL Black Ink Cartridge/ CL-146 XL Color Ink Cartridge/ PG-145 Black Ink Cartridge/ CL-146 Color Ink Cartridge). Supported paper sizes Envelopes, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, and B5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7.
MG2510 Scanner type flatbed, Scanning component contact image sensing unit, Scanner features Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Press and scan Scan, improve the quality of the initial scan maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi/ Inserted as much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Color depth 48-bit Input/ 24-bit Output/ Max. scan document size 8.5 x 11.7. PIXMA MG2510 Series Software comes with a My Image Garden software that shows all of your favorite printing functions to resolve everyday printing problems in simply one software application
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
download here: Canon MG2510 Driver & Software Downloads
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.