Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver. Canon PIXMA MP260 All-in-One performance with a compact multi colour printer, copy, scanner and provides users an easy-fast available featured unique extra and use the Canon fine Full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering that enhances the quality of prints Excel in the world of printing. Print premium and spirit of colorful prints, copy (MONO), As much as 19 ppm/ Approximately 15 ppm (color), plus scan at As much as 1200 x 2400 dpi, producing brilliant quality pictures or files clear text and sharp graphics, file A4 color copy speed, while also creating innovation production color copy on plain paper, high speed copy with gorgeous photos and text graphics. Canon Cartridge ink tank integrated print head, ink tank Canon FINE cartridge setup one-click basic to change easily, and integrating the print head and ink tank.
Easy-fast with an integrated in memory card slots, print straight from your memory card for all of your digital pictures. Ideal PIXMA service to finish Workplace task stack or home business.
Extremely qualified scan results will also be attained in this printer with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The print speed of this printer can also reach 6 to 4 ppm for mono and color printing, premium scans will likewise be achieved in this printer with a resolution of scans reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP550 We supply a motorist download link for Canon PIXMA MP260 which is directly connected to the official Canon site.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|MP260 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows) – Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|MP260 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5||Download|
|MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1(32bit) / Windows 8.1(64bit) / Windows 8(32bit) / Windows 8(64bit) / Windows 7(32bit) / Windows 7(64bit) / Windows Vista||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.0.8 (OS X) – OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.05 (Windows) – Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / Windows 2000 (32-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Actions of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 driver that we supply above may simply be this different depending on the platform or gadget you use, setup or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be utilized on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.