Canon PIXMA G2415 Driver Download. Suitable for you to use for home needs, this printer will also give you excellent prints with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi with print speeds reaching 8 to 5 ppm for mono and color printing. Unfortunately, this printer only provides connectivity with USB connections. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA G2000.
One of the great printers of canon will be ready to help your work well and quickly. Printer PIXMA G2415 quick and easy maybe this word is quite worthy of a printer from canon. new technology and hybrid system will be available on the printer, we strongly recommend that you use this printer. The design is not too large will be the layout right in various places.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA G2415 that connects directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G2415 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2415 series Full Driver & Software Package (for Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2415 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (for Windows)||Download|
|G2415 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (for Windows 64bit)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 ( for Windows 32bit)||Download|
|G2415 series (PDF) User Manual ( for Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G2415 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G2415 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G2415 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.