Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Download. Another artificial Canon multifunction printer will immediately present to you. Canon PIXMA E474 performance with an all-in-one compact device printer is indeed very inappropriate for you to use. High print quality with 4800 x 600 dpi prints and extraordinary you will get on this printer. Google Cloud Print enabled you will be able to print documents or images on the website directly. a new generation of PIXMA E471 is very remarkable.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA E510. We provide a download link for the drivers from the Canon PIXMA E474.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Driver Canon PIXMA E474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|E474 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA E474 that we provide above might just be this differs depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstallation steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.