Canon PIXMA PRO9500 Driver Download. Features print with DVD and CD will have on these printers, and USB 2.0 connectivity will make this printer is getting very good. Print resolution 4800 x 2400 dpi will make you more believe quality photos that will be produced by this printer, you may need to look at the Canon PIXMA E474.
PIXMA PRO series has been known to us as the best ever series printers made by Canon, the price of this printer that is expensive and may only be suitable for those who do need photo printout quality is good. This time Canon PIXMA PRO9500 will be our discussion on an article this time. Many reviews of circulating about this printer, if you’re looking for drivers Canon PIXMA PRO9500 then you have visited the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA PRO9500 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Printer Driver for (windows 8,8.1,7-64bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA PRO9500 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA PRO9500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA PRO9500 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.