Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver Download. The print on the printer resolution is reached 2.400 x 9.600 dpi. You will be more trust with the power to this printer. and we believe you will be very happy with a variety of great features that are available on this printer. Memory card slots will also be available on this printer.
Users will make it in the presence of a touch screen 4.3-inch sizes. To the scanner on the printer, resolution reached 4.800 x 2.400 with printing support with app Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Almost the same quality with the Canon PIXMA TS8100. The printer also has a print speed of 15 ppm for regular documents and 10 ppm for color prints.
Canon PIXMA TS8053 printer Canon-made one that we recommend for you to use. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you more confident with this printer. We strongly believe the print quality and the ability of the PIXMA TS8053 won’t disappoint you.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA TS8053 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 16 MB
Canon PIXMA TS 8053 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 69 MB
Canon PIXMA TS 8053 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 22 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS8053 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.