Canon G4500 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8.
Some of the first few properties to note with this printer model include borderless printing and the high-volume print yield. This machine has an automatic document feeder, which can hold up to 20 sheets to supplement the main tray supply. As a multifunction printer, the device is capable of printing, copying scanning, and receiving or sending fax documents. It also has a Wi-Fi-enabled connection with a Cloud link feature. Its maximum print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi).
Furthermore, the machine contains 2 FINE cartridges, one each for black and color documents. The cartridges are also refillable with the ink tank printer and run at different speeds. For instance, color printing runs at a rate of 5.0 images per minute (ipm). However, monochrome or black printing runs at the rate of 8.8 ipm. At the same time, borderless printing on 10 × 15 cm paper size runs at approximately 60 seconds on the average.
The compatible cartridges of the Canon PIXMA G4500 printer model include the GI-590 for pigment black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. By official estimates, when printing on plain A4 paper, the black cartridge will produce up to 6000 pages. The color cartridge will provide up to 700 sheets of color documents of A4 size. On the other hand, photo print with the color cartridge will produce up to 2000 photos of 10 × 15 cm size.
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA G4500 (G4000 series)
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
Canon G4500 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS 10.12 Sierra & OS X 10.11 – 10.8
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon G4500 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon G4500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA G4500 model is compatible with standard media types, including plain paper, high-resolution paper, and matte photo paper. Others include the photo paper plus glossy II, glossy photo paper “everyday use” envelopes and photo paper pro luster. The maximum paper input capacity of the machine through the rear tray is about 100 sheets of plain paper. This number is different from the function of the ADF component. Download Canon PIXMA G4500 Printer driver from Canon Website.