Canon PIXMA MG5400 Drivers. PIXMA MG5400 is a Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that provides spectacular details in your business files and photos with the basic 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution and the 5 Color Ink System. And change the ink rapidly and quickly thanks to Snap Edge feature.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 SeriesWith Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the Canon MG5420 faithfully recreates the color of your outstanding original files. And thanks to Apple AirPrint and PIXMA Cloud Link, MG5420 allows you to print from your smartphone or tablets wirelessly.
You can also quickly see beautiful scans with innovative image analysis and area-by-area data correction, instantly. Plus, you can likewise scan and print JPEG and PDF files straight from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and suitable Android gadgets wirelessly without a computer system, thanks to the free Canon Print App.
Have and take pleasure in all the brand-new enjoyable by adding new impacts like Fish Eye, Toy Video Camera, Soft Focus, Mini, and Blur Background prior to you print your image. What’s more, with advanced paper handling can give you a number of printing alternatives including Printing on DVDs and cds, and packing photo and plain paper at the same time, so you feel constantly all set to print.
Plus, built-in Auto Duplex Printing will help you to be ecologically aware by automatically printing on both sides of the paper. This will conserve you time and cost by as much as 50%.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG5400 series Mini Master Setup||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.0||42.53MB||Download|
|MG5400 series MP Drivers||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.01||36.59MB||Download|
|MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.60a||26.16MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||22.214.171.124||15.37MB||Download|
|MG5400 series Scanner Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||19.0.0c||27.20MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0a||2.50MB||Download|
|MG5400 series Mini Master Setup||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||1.0||55.36MB||Download|
|MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||126.96.36.199||18.16MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.68MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||2.00||3.94MB||Download|
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||2.00||1.31MB||Download|
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||2.00||1.34MB||Download|
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.80||3.21MB||Download|
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.80||3.32MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||3.80||8.50MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5400 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5400 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.