Canon PIXMA MG5300 Drivers. PIXMA MG5300 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer that supplies exceptional quality, versatility, and ease of use to your office.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Series With integrated Wi-Fi technology, the Canon MG5300 Series allows you to print rapidly and scan virtually anywhere around your house wirelessly. Print stunning borderless pictures straight at home as much as 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ in the stunning resolution of maximum print colors up to 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink tanks.
PIXMA Cloud Link is a new printing option that lets you print images directly from Canon Image Entrance and Picasa online photo albums and numerous design templates consisting of seasonal and seasonal calendars from compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer system. With AirPrint, you can print pictures, e-mail, websites and other documents wirelessly and without the requirement to install device drivers, it can conserve time and develop a seamless user experience. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing also lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper so you do not need to turn the paper over by hand and this can also help in reducing paper use and cost up to 50%.
MG5300 likewise permits you to print on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs and you can even turn your HD Movie clip into stunning images thanks to Complete HD Movie Print. You can also scan and print JPEG and PDF files from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and suitable gadgets wirelessly without a computer system. And, enjoy more convenient direct printing options through compatible sd card, USB Flash Drives, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG5300 series Mini Master Setup||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.1||36.36MB||Download|
|MG5300 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.01||29.27MB||Download|
|MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.56a||22.74MB||Download|
|NameMG5300 series MP Driver||Windows XP x64||1.01||17.38MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||18.104.22.168||15.19MB||Download|
|MG5300 series Scanner Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||18.0.1c||12.82MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0a||7.05MB||Download|
|MG5300 series Mini Master Setup||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||1.1||54.20MB||Download|
|MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||22.214.171.124||17.75MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.95MB||Download|
|MG5300 series Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||7.40.0||8.46MB||Download|
|MG5300 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Rpm Packagearchive||1.80||1.29MB||Download|
|MG5300 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||1.80||1.34MB||Download|
|MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Rpm Packagearchive||3.60||3.67MB||Download|
|MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.60||3.63MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||1.80||4.04MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||3.60||9.13MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5300 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5300 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.