Canon PIXMA MG5500 Drivers. PIXMA MG5500 series is a sophisticated Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer with clever designs all set to provide a combination of high performance and genuine convenience.
Canon PIXMA MG5500With a system of five specific ink tanks and ChromaLife100 +, the MG5500 deals maximum color print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 with 2pl technology. And Print unrestricted borderless pictures as much as 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size and sharp files of remarkable quality. If your color ink runs out, you simply need to replace the ink tank you require only. Plus, the Snap Edge function allows quick access to ink tanks for easy replacement. While with a 2.5-inch LCD screen, MG55i0 lets you preview images prior to printing, and fix your images with Auto Photo Fix II.
PIXMA MG5500 likewise features the benefit of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which enables you to print documents and pictures directly from your mobile device. Includes the AirPrint apple that lets you compose straight from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while integrated Wi-Fi innovation permits you to print and scan from anywhere around your house wirelessly. The wireless MG5500 also provides Auto Power On, a practical feature that instantly turns on the printer each time you send out a photo or document to be printed. While the built-in Auto Duplex Printing, lets you immediately print on both sides of the paper and can decrease paper consumption by up to 50%, assisting you save money and the environment.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.1||49.62MB||Download|
|MG5500 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.02||25.85MB||Download|
|MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.70||18.29MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||18.104.22.168||15.88MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.1.3a||2.23MB||Download|
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package||Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||1.2||384.23MB||Download|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.6||22.214.171.124||17.18MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.39MB||Download|
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||2.20||1.21MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||4.00||7.42MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||2.20||4.40MB||Download|
|MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||4.00||1.52MB||Download|
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||2.20||1.24MB||Download|
|MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||4.00||1.62MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5500 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.