Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver Download. With the multifunctional capabilities available on this printer we are very sure you will easily be able to solve any printing machine problems you may be experiencing. The printout will be highly qualified with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 600 dpi.
You’re looking for a great Canon-made printer with excellent performance. The Canon PIXMA MG2460 will be one of the printers with excellent print capability and quality. With a wide range of great features available on this printer you are confident that you can easily use this printer, we highly recommend that you use this printer.
This printer is also capable of printing at 8.4 ppm in black and 4.0 ppm in color, excellent scan results will also be achieved in this printer with a resolution of Scan reaching 1200 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG3500.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MG2460 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2460 Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2460 XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2460 Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG 2460 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG 2460 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MG2460 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.