PIXMA MG2920 My Image Garden. Canon PIXMA MG2920 My Garden Image application software for MG2920 series gadgets that let users easily-fast to set up, print pictures, even using photos of preferred to make fascinating collages, welcoming cards. Canon Software My Garden Image assistance for device-dependent models/series which is supported, the usefulness of this software offers You to be able to perform a scan from My Image Garden.
PIXMA MG2920 Scanner type flatbed, Scanning element and contact image sensor, Scanner Includes Auto Scan Mode, enhance the quality of the initial offers an optimum scan resolutions (Optical) Approximately 600 x 1200 dpi/ Inserted As much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Color Depth 48-bit Input/ 24-bit Output/ Max. scan document size 8.5 x 11.7.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
PIXMA MG2920 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 SP1 – later (32bit) / Windows 7 SP1 – later (64bit) / Windows Vista SP2 – later (32bit) / Windows Vista SP2 – later (64bit)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install My Image Garden Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the My Image Garden driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall My Image Garden Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your My Image Garden drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.