Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver. Resolution on this printer 4800 X 1200 dpi reach. You will be more trust with the print quality will be in the results by this printer. This printer weighs only about 3.3 pounds, this will make it easier for you to move this printer wherever you want. support operating system Windows and macOS. For the speed of this printer is able to print at speeds of about 20 ppm for black and white, and 17 ppm for color documents.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 is one printer with excellent ability. The printer also has very good ability and also a very good print quality. Printer manufacturer from Japan this indeed has been known as one of the best printers ever. We are very confident with the capabilities of this printer and we are sure you really like the quality in this printer produce. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA iP2770. The printer also has a very good ability.
We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|iP1800 series Printer Driver||Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000||2.05||8.77MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64||2.05||9.01MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64||2||29.68MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows Vista64/XP x64||2.05||9.00MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.21MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.94MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iP1800 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.