Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver. Canon PIXMA MP180 All-in-One Inkjet Printers with the efficiency of compact multifunction print, copy, scan and enhance quality. Easy quick-print straight to the USB– Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable television not consisted of), print high-quality offer high quality optimum print resolution Black Approximately 600 x 600 dpi/ Color Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, produces dazzling quality pictures or files is clear text. Print speed Color Up to 17 ppm/ Black Approximately 22 ppm, 4 x 6 borderless photo approx. 53 seconds.
MP180 Scanning element and contact image sensing unit, improve the quality of the original maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Inserted Approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Scanning Mode 48-bit internal/24-bit external/ Max. scan document size 8.5 x 11.7.
Copy functions Borderless, AE (Auto Direct Exposure)/ Auto Zoom/ Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Double Color Range Processing Innovation and Max. multiple copy 1 to 100, with copy with exceptional quality copy speed (Black) Up to 22cpm/ Color Up to 17 cpm, Decrease/ Enlargement 25% to 400%.
Canon’s MP-made series of printers have indeed become one of the most affordable printers at a price. Suppose you are looking for a printer with a series that we mentioned earlier we are reconfiguring to use Canon PIXMA MP180 as your printing. In that case, this multifunctional device will be ready to give you the printout and also a very high-quality scan.
You will also get a highly qualified print resolution of this printer with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Excellent scan results will also get on this printer with a resolution of scans that reach 1200 x 2400 dpi. For print speeds, this printer will give you a print speed that reaches 22 to 17 ppm for mono and color printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP130.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|MP180 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows) – Windows 8.1(32bit) / Windows 8.1(64bit) / Windows 8(32bit) / Windows 8(64bit) / Windows 7(32bit) / Windows 7(64bit) / Windows Vista||Download|
|MP Drivers 64 bit V1.01 (Windows) – Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|MP180 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X) – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5||Download|
|MP180 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X) – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.0.4 (Mac) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.03 (Windows) – Windows 8.1(32bit) / Windows 8.1(64bit) / Windows 8(32bit) / Windows 8(64bit) / Windows 7(32bit) / Windows 7(64bit) / Windows Vista / Windows XP / 2000 / Me / 98||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.