Logitech M335 Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech M335 Wireless Computer mouse is a mobile cordless mouse that provides you the flexibility to work with many gadgets. It attaches to Windows, Mac, or Chrome through the Logitech Unifying Receiver. It fits quickly in your bag, so you have the freedom to work in addition to produce anywhere conveniently. Its bent shape with a rubber hold preserves your hand comfy for lengthy hrs.
You’ll browse efficiently and additionally successfully thanks to the smart motion switch and also even the tilt wheel that scrolls both up/down and likewise side-to-side. Not simply does this mobile computer system mouse track dependably on nearly any kind of surface area thanks to the laser-grade optical sensing unit, it will likewise maintain going for 18 months on a solitary battery.
Logitech M335 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech M335 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
- 2 Logitech M335 Specifications
- 3 Logitech M335 Driver and Software For Windows:
- 4 Logitech M335 Driver and Software For Mac:
- 5 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 6 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 7 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 8 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Battery life might vary based upon the client along with computer conditions. Logitech M335 is a cordless computer mouse by the Swiss computer system peripherals manufacturer Logitech. This computer system mouse has an ambidextrous design by having in proportion type to make sure that both right-handed, as well as left-handed individuals, can use it.
With Unifying cordless technology, you can utilize Logitech M335 with Mac, Windows, or Chrome OS. The format is marginal, main as well as designed well to comply with the contour of your hand. With a bent rubber grasp along the body, Logitech M335 is very comfortable in several gripping styles.
It is suggested to set up Logitech Options in your Mac or Windows to personalize the computer mouse as you such as. You can utilize Logitech M335 consists right out of the package when you utilize Windows or Chrome OS, yet if you take advantage of Mac, you will certainly need to set up the software program originally to obtain similar qualities.
Besides the common left as well as additionally suitable click, you can click the scrolling wheel along with scrolling up and down; you can transform the scroll wheel left and even ideal to navigate a significant website up or down. Along with Logitech M335, there is a navigating switch associated with a scroll wheel that can be utilized to switch applications. Logitech M335 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M335 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options|
|DPI (Min/Max)||1000 dpi|
|Sensor||Laser-grade optical sensor|
|USB Protocol||Unifying 2.4 GHz|
Logitech M335 Driver and Software For Windows:
Software Version: 8.36.86
Last Update: 2020-12-03
OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 202 MB
Logitech M335 Driver and Software For Mac:
Software Version: 8.36.76
Last Update: 2020-12-03
OS: macOS 11.0,macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14
File Size: 124 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.