Epson WF-2750DWF Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 / OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 107, 10.6, 10.5.
Epson WorkForce WF-2750DWF printer system has a PrecisionCore print head as the exceptional printing method. Its printing system comprises 400 nozzles of black documents and 128 nozzles for color documents. It also has a minimum ink droplet size of 3.3 picolitres (pl) with a variable-sized droplet technology. Simultaneously, the ink type is the DURABrite Ultra, keeping it suitable for home and office desktop devices.
It is also a multifunction printer with the ability to print, scan, copy, and fax documents. While scanning, the single-sided scanning has a work rate of 3 images per minute (ipm) with the automatic document feeder (ADF) and resolution of 200 dpi. Alternatively, when the scan resolution is 200 dpi, the scan rate is about 12 seconds. Its optical resolution is approximately 1200 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi) for the vertical and horizontal dimensions, respectively.
The machine has a walk-up black/white and color faxing capability with a transmission speed of up to 33.6 kbps under faxing. This rate implies up to 3 seconds per page and an error correction model of CCITU/ITU Group 3 fax. It can also store up to 60 numbers and names, while the page memory can save up to 100 documents. A number of the other peculiar features of the fax function include the PC Fax, memory reception, speed dial, and auto redial.
- Category: All in one wireless printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Epson WorkForce WF-2750DWF.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Epson WF-2750DWF Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Printer driver 32 bits Download
Printer driver 64 bits Download
Scanner driver 32 and 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS Sierra 10.12 & OS X 10.11 – 10.5
Printer driver 10.11 – 10.5 Download
Scanner driver 10.12 – 10.5 Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Epson WF-2750DWF Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Epson WF-2750DWF Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Connecting with this machine supports many options, including Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, hi-speed USB 2.0 port. It also has several WLAN security protocols such as WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (AES), and WPA PSK (TKIP). It also has mobile and cloud printing services that include Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. This machine’s choice gives good value for money. Download Epson WorkForce WF-2750DWF driver from Epson Website.