Canon TS9540 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS High Sierra 10.13, 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10.
Canon PIXMA TS9540/TS9541C All-in-One operates Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link and Wireless/ Ethernet, performance compact print A3 capable all-in-One printer help and relieve of Office job stack/ Home based business, print straight and cordless connection enables you to select in between several file printing or photo beautiful innovative freedom offered to print all of the craft. Premium printing delivers optimum print resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, print innovation 5 private ink tanks (PGBK/ BK/ C/ M/ Y). ChromaLife100 inks print speed (Mono) Approx. 15.0 ipm/ Colour Approximate. 10.0 ipm.
PIXMA TS9540 Scanner type flatbed, ADF, colour scanner and contact image sensing unit, enhance the quality of the scan of the initial optimum scanner resolution (Optical) 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Scanning Depth (Input/ Output) Colour RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale 16 bit/ 8 bit. Maximum scan file size Flatbed: A4, LTR (216 x 297mm)/ ADF A4, LTR, LGL
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction).
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TS9540.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: English and others (Multi-language).
Canon TS9540 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12 & OS X 10.11 – 10.10
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon TS9540 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon TS9540 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon TS9540 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon TS9540 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.