Canon PIXMA TS9565 Driver Download. The work will easily be completed by the presence of PIXMA TS9565 as your printing machine. Canon has been known as one of the printers with excellent printing capability, we are confident that the ability of this printer will make you easier for the printing problems that you are experiencing.
The support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use.
Printing with Wireless connectivity and mobile device makes it easier for you to do the printing. Availability 10.8 cm touchscreen display on this printer will make it easier for you to use this printer. Print speeds that reach 15 to 10 ppm for mono and color printing.
The Auto Duplex Printing feature will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS3151. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS9565 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9565 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS 9565 Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS 9565 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS9565 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9565 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS9565 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.