Canon PIXMA TS5120 Scanner Drivers. Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Printing & Scan, PIXMA TS5120 Scan Software & Drivers for Windows, Mac OS, Linux. Canon PIXMA TS5120 Scanner All-in-One with the performance of the device operating advanced linking features offered such as AirPrint/ Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi, Standard Interface Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy). Built-in scanner uses you can create a copy of the easy-to-scan and quick documents to smartphones using the app, PIXMA Cloud Link (iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices).
TS5120 Scanner type flatbed scanning element and contact image sensor. Scanner Features Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning, Auto Scan Mode, Affix To Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC. Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Color Depth 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel). Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Scanner Drivers
Download ↔ TS5100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit)
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows Vista
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Scanner Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5120 Scanner Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.