Canon PIXMA TS200 Drivers. The PIXMA TS200 series is an Inkjet Photo Printer with a Rear Paper Tray and a Smooth Ink Hybrid System for powerful and concise printing options for all your documents. PIXMA TS200 is also compatible with XL ink cartridges– which can assist you conserve money, print more when needed, and extend the time between changing ink cartridges.
PIXMA TS200 is capable of printing colors at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi; it is ideal for producing high-quality images in low volume environments. With a compact design, it can deal with paper of 8.5 ″ x 26 ″ consisting of Letter size and print at speeds up to 7.7 ipm in black and white. When generating unlimited images, the printer supports media up to 4 ″ x 6 ″ and produces images in about 70 seconds.
The TS200 series can quickly connect to your computer system by means of a USB slot and uses a quickly accessible tray for packing media, holding up to 60 sheets of plain or 20 paper 4 ″ x 6 ″ photo paper papers at a time.
Canon PIXMA TS200 Series Driver
For particular Canon (printer) items, it is required to install the driver to allow connection between the product and your computer system. On this page, you will find some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not offered, see annotations on item compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Table of Contents
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see also: Canon PIXMA TS204 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS200 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|TS200 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.0||18.31MB||Download|
|TS200 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||6.10||39.83MB||Download|
|TS200 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.00||31.31MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.50||1.07MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.50||535.25KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||5.50||1.61MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS200 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
see also: Canon PIXMA TS206 Driver
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS200 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.