Canon PIXMA TS300 Drivers. PIXMA TS300 series is a Wireless Inkjet Printer that allows you to print quickly wirelessly. Smart device Copy function also permits you to scan and copy straight from your mobile phone with Canon PRINT App, and print up to 7.7 ISO ipm in color and white & black to minimize waiting time. Canon PIXMA This color inkjet printer has a rear paper tray for easy loading.
- Print approximately 7.7 ISO ipm in black, approximately 4 colored ISO ipm
- Ideal for home or small company usage
- Wireless and mobile printing capability
- Edit and organize your photos
- Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch) color resolution
- One black print cartridge and one tricolor
- Standard paper handling
- One USB port for simple connectivity
Canon PIXMA TS300 Series Driver
For specific Canon (printer) products, it is essential to install the driver to allow connection in between the item and your computer system. On this page, you will discover some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not readily available, see annotations on item compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Table of Contents
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see also: Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS300 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|TS300 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.1||18.41 MB||Download|
|TS300 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||6.10||40.06MB||Download|
|TS300 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.00||34.99MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|TS300 series Software Package||macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10||1.2||9.30MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.50||1.07MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.50||535.25KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||5.50||1.61MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS300 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS300 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.