Canon PIXMA PRO-1 driver. PIXMA PRO-1 is an Inkjet Printer Expert for professional photographers who provide the capability to print images taken with Canon EOS Digital SLR, precisely as you imagine.
The LUCIA pigment ink system extends the color gamut by increasing darker and much deeper color saturation and black that allows all professional photographers to achieve new levels of reproduction, precision, and quality of skin tone so that each of your prints will showcase sensational details. Five monochrome inks assist enhance your professional print quality while creating dramatic expressions of grayscale photography. Likewise, this brand-new ink is about 2.5 times larger than conventional ink tanks.
PRO-1 ship with the complete set of cartridges. When installing the ink tank in PRO-1 for the first time, some ink from the very first set of cartridges is utilized to print the printer. The number of sheets that can be printed with the first tank is smaller than the one that is successful. To even more enhance the workflow, the default Ethernet connection likewise allows numerous users to be able to print from multiple networked computer systems in any environment perfectly.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Series Driver
For specific Canon (printer) products, it is necessary to install the driver to allow connection in between the product and your computer. On this page, you will find some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not offered, see annotations on product compatibility with each operating system.
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon Pixma PRO-1 driver (Windows, Mac OS)
|PRO-1 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||2.03||26.96MB||Download|
|PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.86||28.82MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||126.96.36.199||23.10MB||Download|
|PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/ 10.6||188.8.131.52||25.08MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma PRO-1 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma PRO-1 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.