Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Printer Download. The Canon PIXMA MP510 model carries exceptional qualities of printing at high speed to produce the best quality. When carrying out photo printing at the borderless mode, the rate is approximately 47 seconds, especially for photo paper sizes. Black document printing has a print rate of 25 pages per minute (ppm), which is 2.4 seconds per page. However, color document printing runs at 17 ppm, which is equivalent to 3.5 seconds per page.
It also contains up to 1600 nozzles for printing high-quality output. The nozzles comprise 320 for black and 256 nozzles for the yellow color. There are also 512 nozzles, each for cyan and magenta colors. However, the options include 2 and 5 picolitres for color document production in terms of the minimum ink droplet size. The Canon PIXMA MP510 model’s average print resolution is about 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi).
However, the maximum level of print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The machine is also compatible with credit card sizes, photo paper sizes, US envelopes, legal documents, and letters. Apart from the standard paper sizes, this machine can also work with custom paper sizes and retain the best quality. In copying, the Canon PIXMA MP510 model as a multifunction device can run at 25 copies per minute (CPM). This rate is also equivalent to 2.4 seconds per page as similar to the printing process.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Printer for Windows
|MP510 MP Driver||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||1.11||21.60MB||Download|
|MP510 MP Driver||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64||1.11||21.84MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64||2||29.68MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Printer for macOS
|MP510 CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||10.38MB||Download|
|MP510 Scanner Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||12.13.3a||5.83MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.23MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP510 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP510 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The reduction limit for the output size is up to 25%, while it can enlarge to 400%. When scanning, the machine can use the contact image sensor (CIS) element to retain the best quality output. It also has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and an interpolated resolution of 19200 x 19200 dpi. Download Canon PIXMA MP510 driver from Canon Website.