Canon PIXMA MP550 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA MP550 Scanner series function helps users finish the task stack Workplace or Home based business all types of printing consisting of photo/ document or task quality is incredible, with a streamlined body design is very suitable for area and design without a doubt an ideal option for all your organization. With the performance of compact multifunction print, scan and copy offers high quality.
Scan of original quality provides the optimum scan resolution Up to 2.400 x 4,800 dpi, Scanning speed (Color) Approximate. 21 sec, direct Scan to Memory Card/ USB Memory compatibility and support TWAIN, WIA (for WindowsR XP/WindowsR VISTA just).
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Scanner Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MP550 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.0.6 (OS X) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Download ↔ MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MP550 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MP550 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.