Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MP550/MP558 series function assists users finish the task stack Office or Home based business all kinds of printing consisting of document, project or photo quality is incredible, with a smooth body style is very ideal for space and design without a doubt a perfect choice for all your service.
With the performance of compact multifunction print, copy and scan offers high quality and combine with PIXMA’s small print technology such as full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (great) innovation, ChromaLife 100 + photo system, with paired with 1pl ink droplet innovation.
Premium printing delivers optimum print resolution 9.600 x 2,400 dpi (vertical), produce quality photos or documents clear sharp text, maximum print speed (b/w) pattern ESAT (ISO basic speed) ESAT As much as 9.2 ipm/Colour ESAT (ISO standard ESAT speed) Approximately 6.0 ipm expert photo prints.
MP550 Smart Home Photo all-in-One printer series uses high-speed printing, System 5-color ink individual who has reached print speed in an incredible quality, easy quick-print directly from USB, card slot built-in multi which permits you to easily get the print-convenient plug-and-print. Copy speed (Colour) B&W 26 sec, FCOT (constant copy speed) Approximately 8.2 cpm/Color (continuous copy speed) As much as 3.8 cpm/ Maximumm multiple copy 1 to 100 pages. Scan of original quality offers the optimum scan resolution Up to 2.400 x 4, 800dpi, Scanning speed (Color) Approx. 21 sec, direct Scan to Memory Card/USB Memory compatibility and support TWAIN, WIA (for WindowsR XP/WindowsR VISTA only).
Using the Ink-jet color technology in this printer will produce excellent photo print results. One more MP series printers with excellent quality will get on this printer. The Canon PIXMA MP550 with its multifunctional capabilities will greatly help you to finish your work with very satisfactory results.
The print resolution reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi and also a print speed that reaches 9 and 6 ppm for mono and color printing. For scan results will also be very qualified with a scan resolution that reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP237.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 9 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 6 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, USB host
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (MacOS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP550 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP550 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP550 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.