Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Setup. Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier. The PIXMA MG7520 is the current Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer that brings extraordinary flexibility and image-printing performance.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Canon MG7520 uses a range of methods to make printing through smart and tablet wise and easy with the Canon PRINT App. The Canon PRINT App will enable simple printing and scanning of images or documents directly from your suitable mobile phone.
With cloud printing performance, you can also print straight from an online cloud service either on the printer itself or from anywhere with your mobile device.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Setup
Table of Contents
For users of Apple mobile devices, MG7520 works with AirPrint so as to totally complement your mobile device’s printing experience, PIXMA Touch & Print features also enable you to print pictures or files simply by opening the Canon PRINT app and tapping your suitable NFC Android gadget to the printer.
MG7520 prints gorgeous unrestricted images approximately 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ and crisp files with the optimum color of 9600 x 24001 dpi with 1pl technology. It features 6 individual ink tanks, consisting of gray ink, for much better balance in color and black & white pictures. While the 3.5 ″ touchscreen LCD lets you quickly view, choose and edit your images right on the printer.
Extra functions that improve the MG7520 even further consist of built-in Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Power On and if you do not have your own photo company software, My Image Garden will help make organizing and printing your images fun and simple.
Canon MG7520 Wireless Assistance
Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
How to Print Using Apple AirPrint
Printing from Email
How to use Print from E-mail
Google Cloud Print
How to Use Google Cloud Print
How to Print using Google Cloud Print
Download Other Canon Printer Software
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MG7520 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG7520 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.