Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup. Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Inkjet Workplace All-in-One Printer with Copier, Scanner, and Fax. The PIXMA MX340 is a Wireless Inkjet Workplace All-in-One Printer that provides the flexibility and ease of use you need to increase performance in your house or little office.
Canon PIXMA MX340 WirelessWith Wireless connection, MX340 permits you to print or scan practically anywhere from home wirelessly.
The integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder offers you with quick copying or scanning of originals so you can do other things while your printer is working.
Plus, you can likewise take pleasure in basic security features such as password protected PDF files that make you feel safe and secure when producing and distributing your most personal files.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup
Table of Contents
Super G3 high-speed fax likewise ensures your effective communication and thanks to Double Range Processing Technology, every copy you will keep the initial stability.
Talking about photos, take full advantage of Wi-Fi printing innovation that lets you print wirelessly directly from your suitable iPhone and iPod touch device and produce photo-quality photos of labs.
Enjoy likewise the ability to print without computer assistance, this can be done through PictBridge and optional Bluetooth when you set your number on the LCD Full Dot Matrix.
If you wish to print from the web! Easy-WebPrint EX lets you print what you desire whenever you want. Browse the web, produce a layout, combine text and images and print the page as you like.
Canon MX340 Wireless Assistance
Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Download Other Canon Printer Software
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MX340 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MX340 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.