Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG6150 All-in-One with the intelligent Touch system offers users a fast and easy-to supply top quality and expert printing, such as printing the photolab quality amazing. Print quality world leader in printing organization or a stack of Workplace tasks, offering a maximum print resolution of Approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi, with 6 single ink system, thanks to little 1pl ink droplets from Canon’s small print that produces smooth, produces fantastic quality images or files clear text, 6 single ink system consists of two black/1 for laser printing print increase text crisp and sharp pictures gorgeous monochrome printing/superior. Print Prepared directly from package?/ scanning, copying, or printing, produce the very best quality of whenever.
PIXMA MG6150 is easy-fast extra unique features, special intelligent Touch system guarantees that the operating performance of the gadgets that make users simple to get about all the controls are integrated into the cover of the printer, present the operational panel denganm, leaving the 7.5 cm TFT screen. The controls are operated from each touch and offers a fast response to input preferred.
MG6150 effective scanning, resulting in a premium and easy-to-use fast scan scanner Approximately 4800 x 4800dpi, Auto Scan instantly acknowledges scanned scanned. You are looking for a printer with excellent printing capabilities and quality. We highly recommend using the Canon PIXMA MG6150 as a printing machine with excellent printing capabilities and quality. This printer will give you excellent print performance, and with the support of some great features on this printer, we are very confident you will easily be able to use it.
The print resolution on this printer can reach about 9600 x 2400 dpi, with print speeds reaching nearly 12 and 10 ppm for mono and color printing—highly qualified scan results with a scan resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG3600.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (MacOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6150 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6150 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Printer that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.