Canon MF624Cw Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & Apple Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The Canon Color ImageCLASS MF624Cw printer model is a color multifunction device for printing, copying, and scanning documents. It also uses the laser print technology that ensures optimum productivity at best print speed. Color and monochrome printings run at the speed of up to 14 pages per minute (ppm). However, this rate applies only to 1-sided printing while using the letter-sized paper. Simultaneously, it takes only 18 seconds or even less to produce the first page in black or color.
Supported Toner Cartridges
- Toner Cartridge 131 Black- Yields upto 1,400 pages
- Magenta 131 Toner Cartridge- Approx 1,500 pages
- 131 Yellow Toner Cartridge- Upto 1,500 pages
- 131 Toner Cartridge Cyan- Yields approx 1,500 pages
The supported printer language is the UFR II LT with a host-based component. The maximum print quality resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) or its equivalent. Whereas, the switchable modes with this device include the poster, watermark, page composer, and toner saver. It has an internal memory of up to 512 MB, though for shared print memory. In terms of this machine’s connectivity, Canon Color ImageCLASS MF624Cw allows USB hos devices in raw print formats, including JPEG and TIFF.
- Category: All in one laser printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon color imageCLASS MF624C.
- Series: MF620.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon MF624Cw Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
AppleMac OS X 10.12 – 10.6
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MF624Cw Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MF624Cw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Copy specifications include a laser print technology with an average speed of 14 ppm. However, the copy resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi with original types that may include photo, map, or text. Halftones’ depth is about 256 levels with about 23 seconds to warm and be ready for printing. Simultaneously, the first copy out time is approximately 19 seconds for letter and A4 paper sizes. Again, the recovery time for the print process is about 8 seconds.
This mode can also produce up to 99 copies from a single original document. It can also zoom out to the extent of 25% or zoom in to 400% in a 1% gradual increment. Scanning with this device is by the color contact image sensor (CIS) element. This model also has a color depth of about 24bit. Download Canon Color imageCLASS MF624Cw driver from Canon Website.