Canon PIXMA MG5610 Drivers. Canon PIXMA MG5610 Wireles Inkjet Printers All-In-One print, copy and scan compact flexible efficiency with the gadget to finish the project or task stack your home business. MG5610 wireless printing easy-fast for users to take pleasure in some of the features are connected, thanks to the Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions easily by device, cloud PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) App connected directly to the web cloud to print, scan to internet straight from the screen to your printer, print pictures even from social networks and print scanned files into the cloud services such as Google Drive/ OneDrive and Dropbox, attach and send the scanned image file directly by means of e-mail without needing to utilize a PC.
Print premium 5-inkjet all-in-one develops a dazzling quality pictures or documents clear text, Canon’s FINE technology scored an optimum print resolution (Color) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi/ Max. print speed Up to 4 x 6 Borderless Photo Approximate. 44 seconds/ ESAT (Black) Approx. 12.2 ipm/ Color ESAT (Color) Approx. 8.7 ipm and minimize paper with print in to 2-sided auto. Features a large display a 2.5 ″ LCD screen easy fast control operations, such as previewing the image, using the service cloud.
MG5610 Scanning component and contact image sensor, supply quality original, maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Inserted As much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi/ Color depth 48-bit in/ 24-bit ext/ Max. scan file size 8.5 x 11.7. Scanner features Wireless Scanning/ Auto Scan Mode/ Network Scan, Press Scan.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG5600 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2 (OS X) – OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 OS X 10.8 Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|MG5600 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|MG5600 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (Mac) – OS X 10.7||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (Mac) – OS X 10.7||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5610 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5610 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.