Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver. PIXMA MG6800 is an advanced Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer that provides benefit and comfort. The MG6800 series is loaded with powerful printing alternatives like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and more.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 SeriesThe Canon MG6800 makes it easy to print wirelessly from virtually anywhere inside your home with integrated excellent Wi-Fi Print and crisp text documents from an efficient five-ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6800 is the ideal printer for tablets, smart devices, or cloud printing and starts with the Canon PRINT App. The Canon PRINT app allows you to print and scan easily from your popular mobile and cloud-based online services.
Extra function highlights include a 3.0-inch touchscreen LCD that lets you run the printer rapidly and intuitively. And Five private ink tanks permit you to produce sharp text images and documents, and likewise just change the ink that goes out, so you can conserve time between replacement ink tanks.
You are trying to find a Canon-made printer with excellent multifunctional printing abilities, and our quality suggests that you use the Canon PIXMA MG6800 as a printing maker with unbelievable printing capabilities, exceptional efficiency, and also the support of some of the great features that Canon has supplied on this printer will make it easier for you to utilize them.
Able to print at speeds of approximately 15 and 9 ppm for mono printing and color printing. This printer will offer you a print resolution that reaches roughly 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer supplies printing with connectivity with a cordless connection.
The Driver Duplex function will also make it much easier for you to carry out scans. This printer will also give you exceptional scan results with a scan resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. You can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2570 s. We likewise provide Driver download links for Canon PIXMA MG6800 straight linked to the official Canon site.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Actions of setup or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver that we offer above may simply be this various depending on the platform or device you utilize, installation or uninstall steps that we supply above can just be utilized on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.