Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download. You are looking for a superb printer made by Canon that is very good and quality. We highly recommend that you use Canon PIXMA MG5450 as your printing machine, this printer has some great features that are excellent and quality, we believe will be easily able to do printing using this printer. Superior performance will also be found on this printer.
With the multifunctional capabilities that have been available on this printer, we are very confident the work of Print, Copy, Scan on this printer will help you a lot. The print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi and the print speed you will get on this printer can reach 15 to 10 ppm for mono and colour printing, excellent scan results with a scan resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG5750. We also provide driver download links for Canon PIXMA MG5450 that are directly connected to canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.