Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA MG3560 model can print, scan, and copy documents at excellent print quality as a multifunction printer. It also has fascinating features to give the user the best experience. It can print documents of a quality resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). In terms of speed, black and white printing runs at the rate of 9.9 images per minute (ipm). However, color documents have a 5.7 pm while photo documents run at approximately 44 seconds per page.
Some of the supported standard paper sizes include A4, letter, legal, B5, DL envelopes, COM10 envelopes, and photo paper sizes. Besides, the main paper tray can accommodate up to 100 sheets of plain paper under normal conditions. This paper volume must also have an average weight of 20 lbs, equivalent to 80 gsm. While copying, the machine allows a copy rate of 22 seconds per page approximately.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver and Software for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|MP Driver (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 also comes with a multiple copy feature that can produce up to 21 pages from a single document. In scanning, it employs the contact image sensor (CIS) through the flatbed component. It also has an optical scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi). In terms of the scanning bit depth, the input/output rates differ for each scanning mode.
The greyscale depth for input/output is about 16bit/8bit. On the other hand, color depth for input/output levels is about 48bit/24bit. Moreover, in terms of the display component, the machine shows the status in a color liquid crystal display (LCD) screen. Besides, it also has a seven-segment of LED lights to notify the user. Similarly, the machine has an inbuilt WIFi component as an alternative to the USB 2.0 hi-speed port. Download Canon PIXMA MG3560 driver from Canon Website.