Canon PIXMA MG2555 Driver Download. The resolution of the scanner on the printer reaches 600 dpi. As for printing Canon PIXMA MG2555 has a resolution of about 4,800 dpi, this printer is able to produce a speed of approximately 8.0 ppm for black and white, and color printing to this printer is able to print at a speed of about 4.0 ppm.
The workprint, scan and copy you will soon be easy to finish right with the help of Canon PIXMA MG2555. This printer has very good ability and some of the great features that are available on the printer makes it easy for you to do the printing. Inkjet printers Canon has indeed been artificial we know as a printer with excellent print quality and quality. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2150. This printer also has the ability of very high quality.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MG2555 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG2555 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2555 Full driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 47.2 MB
Canon PIXMA MG 2555 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14 MB
Canon PIXMA MG 2555 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 13 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2555 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2555 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.