Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver. Highly qualified prints will also be achieved on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi with print speeds reaching 25 to 17 ppm for mono and color printing. The print paper capacity of this printer can reach 150 sheets, you can use this printer for your home needs. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iX7000.
One more great printer from canon. Canon PIXMA iX5000. This printer has a very nice design, iX5000 indeed as designed for you who are ready to finish right your work quickly. With the speed of 10 seconds you can print what you need. Excellent again you can print five pages of text in just 15 seconds. What is the same as the PIXMA iP5200. Its certainly no difference. USB 2.0 will also be available on Canon PIXMA iX5000.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iX5000 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), & macOS.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iX5000 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.