Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver. PIXMA iX4000 is an Inkjet Photo Printer that lets you make the most of cost effective A3+ printing to produce high-quality images, graphics and files, long lasting photo prints and Single Ink systems that guarantee included economy.
Canon PIXMA iX4000The PIXMA iX4000 likewise lets you print on numerous sizes up to A3+ and take advantage of quick output for all your work for only about 166 seconds (Basic mode) your photo lab quality prints are ready for usage. Delight in instant borderless photo printing.
PIXMA iX4000 also provides optimal colour print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, thanks to Canon’s FINE innovation with as little beads of ink as 2pl. It produces sharp text, vibrant colours with lively colour graphics and is energetic for all your files, reports, websites and other work.
Thanks to Canon’s ChromaLife100 print head system, when you utilize Canon initial photo ink and paper, it permits you to keep your memories by producing stunning images that last a lifetime. Enjoy your photo prints straight from all PictBridge-compatible digital cameras and camcorders, without using the computer quickly and easily.
150 sheet Automatic Feeder lets you experience total comfort. This fantastic printer works with Windows and Mac OS X and has Hi-Speed USB2.0 user interface for fastest information transfer.
If you’re looking for a printer with a very good print quality we strongly recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer, it also has some features that we believe will make it easier to use. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA iX5000. The printer also has a very good quality.
We have the link download the drivers and software for Canon PIXMA iX4000 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP450 Scanner Driver (Windows, Mac OS)
|iX4000 Printer Driver||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||2.00||8.93MB||Download|
|iX4000 Printer Driver||Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64||2.00||8.63MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||22.214.171.124||15.68MB||Download|
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||126.96.36.199||17.30MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5||4.83||5.17MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
also see: Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageFORMULA iX4000 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.