Canon PIXMA iP8770 Driver Download. With almost the same quality as the Canon PIXMA iP2770, the printer also has a print resolution that reaches 9600 × 2400 dpi, with print speeds reaching 10 to 14 ppm for mono and color printing. You can use the Windows and macOS operating system.
Canon printers with color inject technology have proven to be one of the printers with excellent printing capability. This time the Canon PIXMA iP8770 will be ready to help you to finish your work easily and with excellent performance, we are sure your work will be easier to complete. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will make you easy to use them.
We also provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA iP8770 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP8770 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP 8770 Printer Driver (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP8770 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP8770 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iP8770 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.