Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver. PIXMA iP1200 is an Inkjet Photo Printer with the capability to print images and files every day in your home. PIXMA iP1200 is intended for home users who take notice of the budget plan. However even though it is gone for an economical price, it does not indicate the iP1200 is unreliable.Canon PIXMA iP1200The simple design of the iP1200 makes it easy for you to put on your desk. Because in addition to small size and design that is not inconvenient when utilized, iP1200 will not invest your desk space.
IP1200 can be used to print images, iP2100 does not offer connections for printing directly from a digital electronic camera or mobile phone. You still need to utilize a PC to write any type.
iP1200 features a resolution of 4800 dpi to produce a smooth hard copy. Not only in monochrome print, but in color printing though. Print speeds of 11 pages per minute can be said to be fairly fast for a printer in the iP1200 class. As for printing a 4R photo, iP1200 takes around 75 seconds.
Canon’s iP printer series has indeed become one of the series of high-quality printers. This printer has some excellent great features that will be ready to help you to get your work done easily and with excellent performance support We are sure you will be very interested in this printer. With a very affordable price, we are sure you will not hesitate to buy this printer, support some of the great features available on this printer that will greatly facilitate you to use it.
Because this printer is included in the category of cheap printers, then we recommend that you do not expect many of the features that you will get on this printer. Print text and photos with the standard quality you will get on this printer. Suitable for home needs, this printer will be ready to provide convenience in printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP2770. We provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||10.51.2.0||10.88MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||10.67MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.48MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.10||4.07MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows 2000/XP||1.90d||8.43MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows XP x64||1.90d||4.52MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP 1200 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP 1200 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iP1200 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.