Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver Download. This printer has the print quality and speed, to print in the black and white mode the printer it will reach speeds of around 8.8 ppm, and 5.0 ppm for made color print. A lot of great features that are very good for you to use on this printer and we believe you’ll have no trouble using it. The ADF also feature available on this printer, this feature can help you in updating the scan or copy many documents so that your time more efficiently in the copy, with the ink tank system which is outside you will be easier to find out whether the ink will be exhausted or still a lot.
Another multifunction printer from Canon which will make your job quickly resolved. Canon PIXMA G4010 one printer with excellent quality and we believe that these printers will not disappoint you. his other series from this printer Canon PIXMA G2010 also has almost the same features, excellent print quality and some of the features that really help you in using this printer. What are the advantages of printer Canon PIXMA G4010? We will explain to you and if you are looking for drivers and software for this printer then you’ve come to the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows 64-bit||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G4010 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G4010 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA G4010 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.