Canon PIXMA G1010 Drivers. PIXMA G1010 series is a single function Inkjet Printer with rechargeable ink tanks for high volume printing with low operating costs.
With a high page producing ink bottles up to 7000 pages, users can delight in printing without having to worry about the cost of ink, or their ink materials are running out. This integrated ink tank develops a compact body of printers. Users can likewise see the staying ink levels easily at a glimpse.
Ink bottles are likewise geared up with an unique pointer style that minimizes spills throughout ink refilling and prints indefinitely up to A4 size.
Quick-easy for users obtains mold energy savings simple established your printer with quick USB connectivity to PC, with the present energy-saving with Auto Power Off. Superior quality printing delivers optimum print resolution Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, print technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black/ Color) Refillable ink tank printer, produce quality photos or files clear text, print speed (Mono) Approximate. 8.8 ipm/ Approx. 5.0 ipm (Color).
Canon PIXMA G1010 Series Driver
For particular Canon (printer) products, it is essential to install the driver to enable connection between the product and your computer. On this page, you will discover some drivers that apply to your item or if the driver is not available, see annotations on product compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Table of Contents
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see also: Canon PIXMA TS204 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1010 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|G1010 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.0||18.33MB||Download|
|G1010 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.00||31.74MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G1010 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G1010 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.